MAC Disney Venomous Villains! My Haul in Pictures and a Video Review/Swatches!...


I'm so glad I was able to make it to the MAC Venomous Villains collection early release party. Being a total Disney fan (and always kind of having an obsession with the villains) I went for the idea of the collection... not for the actual products. I know, shame on me. But I ended up leaving with quite a bit and finding some great things! Here are pictures of what I purchased. Be sure to check out my video as well (posted below) for more in-depth info, swatches, etc. Enjoy!
-Tiffany

This collection was split between four Disney Villains: Maleficent, The Evil Queen, Cruella De-Vil, and Dr. Facilier. I didn't purchase every item from the collection. These are just the items that stood out to me.

...Yeah, so Dr. Facilier got no love from me. Had all the pigments, wasn't in to the "magic"-cooling-bronze loose powders. Those sound like a disaster waiting to happen with me. I was thinking about getting the Lipgelee with his full-body image plastered all over it, but I didn't want to buy it just to buy it...haha. Serious question though.... Where was Ursula and Jafar?? He wore eyeliner right? ...and Ursula liked her lipstick.



(Maleficent) Mineralized Eye Shadows in My Dark Magic (left), She Who Dares (right)




Beauty Powder in Briar Rose



Lipglass, (Maleficent) Revenge is Sweet (l), (Evil Queen) Strange Potion (r)



(Evil Queen) Beauty Powder in Oh So Fair



(Evil Queen) Powder Blush in Bite of an Apple



(Evil Queen) Eye Shadows in
Vainglorious (left)
Her Alter Image (middle)
Vile Violet (right)




(Cruella De-Vil) Eye Shadows in De-Vil (left), Sweetjoy (right)


(Cruella De-Vil) Lipstick in Innocence Beware!


Nail Polish in "Formidable!"