Video – Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber Surprise Fans with Live “Baby” Duet During Concert!

Last night at the Staples Center in Los Angeles Taylor Swift fans got the surprise of a lifetime.

Justin Bieber joined Swift on stage for an impromptu duet of his hit song “Baby”.

Taylor started covering Justin’s song “Baby” a few months ago during her concerts and even drew the attention of Bieber last month when he tweeted,

"I heard you sang BABY at your concert in Toronto. Thank u for the love ... I might have to come by and stop in on a show."

And last night he made good on that promise by making a surprise appearance on stage during the show.

Watch Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber Sing "Baby" Live


Taylor Swift is currently on the road as part of her “Speak Now” concert tour and was performing Tuesday night in Los Angeles at the Staples Center.

After two more shows in L.A. she’s off to San Jose, Sacramento, Portland Oregon, Tacoma Washington, and Vancouver. The first leg of her tour ends November 22nd in New York City.

Swift will then take a few months off before heading out in March for the international portion of her tour by visiting cities in Australia including Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane, Brisbane, and Melbourne.

Justin Bieber is busy in the studio putting the finishing touches on his new album titled “Believe” which is expected out sometime this Fall.

He also continues to drop in on his girlfriend Selena Gomez’s shows while she is on the road touring with her band “Selena Gomez and the Scene”.

In late September, Bieber will return to the road with the South American leg of his “My World” concert tour kicking things off in Mexico on September 30th.

Related: Justin Bieber announces South American Tour Dates

Swift admits to being a “Belieber” and has met Justin several times and even performed with him a couple of years ago.

It was not the best first encounter as Bieber broke his foot while onstage performing with Swift.

“I actually broke my foot on stage performing with Taylor Swift. I was opening up for her, which was a lot of fun — although it definitely wasn’t fun when I broke my foot. I was running and there was a little dip in the stage, and I rolled my ankle and broke it. I finished the song but it was still a great night.”

Follow @InfoStar on Twitter – Baby Baby Oh….