Cover Grey With Bigen


I am the resource for my family when it comes to new beauty, grooming, and hair care items.  Whether it's to ask a question or try something new out of the beauty closet they come to me.  So when my mom started getting more grey hair than she would like to have, she of course came to me asking what she should use.

Ever since I began experimenting with henna, my mom has said she would like to try it but she's not really so sure about the whole process.  Immediately, I knew henna was not for her for a few reasons, number one it's extremely messy and you need to leave it on too long for her liking.  I knew that Bigen Semi Permanent Hair Color would be perfect for her.


I chose the Semi-Permanent over the Permanent because it is gentle, oil-rich, conditioning formula nourishes hair with natural moisturizers including honey, beeswax and sunflower, while providing long-lasting color without ammonia or peroxide. Safe for all hair types including chemically treated and relaxed hair. Bigen Semi-Permanent Hair Color leaves hair shiny, soft and beautiful with excellent gray coverage.  Since she wanted a little bit of a red tint we used the Medium Cherry Brown and it came out great!

Be sure to catch Bigen on Twitter and Facebook