Behind the Scenes... Sigma Beauty Video Shoot with xSparkage!



Last week I had the opportunity to travel to Minneapolis again to film some makeup tutorials for Sigma Beauty with xSparkage. Leesha and I had a great time!



We filmed four videos- two looks each. I think they all came out awesome! I can't wait for you all to see them.

The videos should be available sometime in September. Don't worry, I'll let you guys know as soon as they're up!



Here are some behind-the-scenes photos from the shoot and the trip.










My super serious makeup face...









Aw look at us at the Mall of America! haha This picture is super cute to me for some reason.



We even had a fun last-minute meet-up at the mall! Thank you to all who came. It was so fun meeting all of you!







...and now, I'm going to end this post dramatically with a grainy, romantic photo of Leesha and I sharing s'mores at dinner one night...





xoxo,

Tiffany