Video - Anthony Bourdain Starts Feud with Chef Paula Deen

Anybody who has ever watched Anthony Bourdain and his Travel Channel show “No Reservations” knows he is a no-nonsense, stubborn, heavy drinking chef who likes to do things his way.

Anybody who has watched TV Chef Paula Deen knows her as the sweetest down home cooking Southern chef in the World.

So what has Deen so worked up these days?

Well, Bourdain called her out by name in an interview with TV Guide saying,

"The worst, most dangerous person to America is clearly Paula Deen. She revels in unholy connections with evil corporations and she's proud of the fact that her food is f**k**g bad for you. Plus, her food sucks."

That’s pretty standard conversation for Bourdain if you’ve ever seen the master of tact in action before.

But Deen took exception with his comments (who wouldn’t) and replied publicly saying,

"I was actually kind of shocked considering I've never met Anthony and wonder why such harsh words were used. I don't know if it was a publicity thing, or if someone just peed in his bowl of cereal that morning and he was mad. Anthony, dear, I'm so sorry you feel that way."

Paula is the sweetest thing I’ve ever seen! I wish she was my Mother.

But she didn’t stop there.

Deen later appeared on Fox and Friends to respond personally about the situation.

Watch Paula Deen on Fox and Friends


Bourdain also slammed TV chefs Guy Fieri, Sandra Lee, and Rachael Ray saying “I hate her works on this planet”.

Ouch.

I guess were lucky he didn’t go off on Martha Stewart, Betty Crocker or the late Julia Child.

So apparently, there ARE too many cooks in the kitchen these days.

Follow @Infostar on Twitter - bon appétit