Full Foundation Routine: Easy and Quick!

I get excited about foundation tutorials. I don't get excited about foundation tutorials that make such a task seem like rocket science.



I'm guilty of posting a few of those in my day, I'm sure. Actually I'm positive.



So I really wanted to do an updated one showing you all that you can actually do a full foundation routine quick and easily using all the bells and whistles -- primer, foundation, concealer, setting powder... The works.

Just listing all of those things make me cringe because day to day, I like to keep things simple. But it dawned on me that these things are usually a part of my simple day to day look if I'm going out.



The best part? It only takes me a couple minutes to complete and the results last all day.



So if you want to see how quick and easy full foundation can actually be, or if you just want to check me out in my zero-makeup glory before things get rollin', check out a demo of my current foundation routine in the video below.



Products mentioned in the video:

Origins Vitazing Moisturizer

Garnier Anti-Dark Circle Undereye Roller (magic)

Too Faced Primed and Poreless

Sigma F84 brush (LOVE)

Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet+ liquid foundation, #40

MAC Studio Finish Concealer, NC20

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural, Light Medium

NARS Laguna bronzer

NARS Orgasm blush