Really? Full on JUMPED.

Funny story

I was making some zucchini bread.  The best zucchini bread in the entire world.  It's actually our third time making it out here so I thought this time I'd take some pictures of the steps and make a little post out of this YUMMY bread.

So I have my iPhone out and I'm taking a picture of the eggs, oil and sugar... as if you need to see a picture of the eggs oil and sugar.

Well.  My iPhone JUMPS.  Yes, it jumps into the bowl of oil.  Not even kidding.  I didn't even know what to do!  I yanked it out of the bowl as fast as I could and just started drying it.  My sister and I were laughing our heads off because it seriously just jumped out of my hands!

It's sitting on the counter in a bowl of rice.  The speakers weren't working well... super muffled.  Anyway.  If it doesn't work tomorrow I will cry.  I will sit down with a bowl of Halloween candy, shove my face full of chocolate and just cry.

On another note, I think I'm going to start parting my hair down the center...  It's been a popular style forever now and I have been completely in love with it.  Just not on me.  I think it's because I have loved my bangs so much.  But I'm going to try it.


This picture was taken from my iPhone this morning... oh my gosh I just might cry.  Luckily I sent it straight to blogger right after I took it.

It's not a complete center part but I'm working on it okay!  I need my bangs to grow out just a little bit more.  You should see my sisters hair.  I'll sneak some pictures of her!

--------------------------

We've got a Chicken Little and Tater T-shirt winner!



Jamie, send me an email to claim your prize!  Thanks Gabby for such a fun giveaway!!  
Check out more of Gabby's designs here.  


Oh yeah- HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!  Silly me.  Hope you guys are having a blast!  If you take some pictures you just love of the kiddos, tag me in it on FB.  I'd LOVE to see them!

Photobucket