Pinterest Loves

Don't tell Brian I pinned this.  We are in the process of making a headboard... he he
Pinned here



Um.  Yes please?  Cutest and cheapest witch costume EVER!  So happy I'm having a girl!
Pinned here


I'm completely in love with this Harvest/Thanksgiving tree.  Let's make one!
Pinned here


Being a preschool teacher, I have a hard time with projects like these.  Where's the creativity?  They all look the same.  But um.  They are so stinking cute I don't even care!
Pinned here


Oh yeah, these too!
Pinned here


Will someone make these for me?
Pinned here


Yes!  Sparkly pears!  I LOVE sparkly pears!
Pinned here


This is such a cozy family room.  A little too pink for a house full of boys.  But still.
Pinned here


I love that wall.  And that couch.  And the colors!
Pinned here


DIY pillows!  YAAAAY!
Pinned here



I am so making these this weekend.  PS You're going to die when I show you all the flower clips I've already made!  I've been buuuusy!
Pinned here


What?  I've already pinned this?  Oh yeah.  It's because I love it.
Pinned here


Pinterest Tutorial coming soon!  I've had so many questions on how to use it!!  Be patient my friends.  It'll be here soon!

Happy pinning!  If ya want, follow me here

Photobucket