My Favorite Things

My heart swells to happy every year the holidays approach.  There is an
electric feel to the air and I feel content amongst the chaos. 
Christmas has already been ushered in among the stores and windows and
although some find it a bit extreme, I love it.  Every time I venture to
Target I can guarantee my four year old will ask to walk among the
decor and lights with his eyes all aglow.  I suppose I am just a big kid
when it comes to the holidays.  I decided to peruse pinterest and
gather up an armful of cheery inspiration to help you readers get into
the holiday spirit too :)


xo.

Molly from MFT (my favorite things)

whimsical christmas decor | Walther & Co. | via tabitha emma

berry branch | via

shimmer & shine nutcrackers | via birdie to be

reindeer wall art | re-nest


table with tree branch | photo credit : Victor Schrager | via Country Living

felted ball wreath | Pickles

modern wall christmas tree | via

pinecone table | real simple