New Dining Room, Painting Tips, and Some Fall Decor


I know, I know... This is a beauty blog. But I loooove our home and sharing decorating ideas and on occasion, my craftiness and DIY skillz.

And now, I loooove our new dining room.



Since I painted it myself (well, I did have A LOT of help from Brad painting the ceiling...), I decided to make a quick video for TiffanyDtv (my other, more random YouTube channel) and share some of my painting tips I've learned over the years that really make a difference.

Also, I give you guys a little peek at some of my Fall decor :)

...all of which is totally Waylon-approved.

Chandelier: Pottery Barn (they're 20% off right now!)
Paint color: Behr paint and primer in one, Cinnabark (flat finish)
Glittery gold accent plates: Pier 1
Pumpkin little covered dishes: Williams-Sonoma
Silver candlesticks: Pier 1