i believe in unicorns

Hello, I'm Ashley from i believe in unicorns. 

Over on my blog I like to do a feature called {Top Five} on Friday. 
I list my 'whatever i feel like' favorites, and then I ask for my readers input.
It's a great way to share ideas and get to know everyone a little better. 
So I'd love to hear some of your ideas as well!
Without further ado, my


{Top Five} Date Ideas on a Budget:
Learning the Argentine Tango with my German friends, Christian.
 1. Learn to Dance.
In almost every city there are places that teach partner dancing lessons. 
Decide if you'd like Latin, Swing, or Ballroom and try out a class. 
They're usually only about $5-7 a person. 
It's a great way to have fun, be active, and observe patience and perseverance skills ;)

2. Movie At Home, But Make It A Little More Interesting.
Hit up your local movie store, redbox, or netflix, pop some popcorn, build a fort, and snuggle up while you watch your favorite flick. (This is fun to do with kids as well!)
Total cost around $5.

source
3. Get a Couples Massage.
Go to a massage school sometimes they have 2 for $20 deals!
Or perhaps give each other massages for free :)

4. Paint!
Stop in at your favorite art supplier a pick up some super cheap canvases, paints and brushes. 
Turn on some good tunes and paint what you feel. You can learn all sorts of things on this date.
(I had no idea my husband, Marcus, was artistic until we did this.)
Total cost around $20.

5. Watch Planes come in at the Tarmac.
Get some deliciously refreshing glass bottle sodas, borrow a friends truck (if you don't have one), fill the back up with pads and pillows and enjoy your time watching the planes come in and talking.

I hope you got some fun ideas. 
Now let's hear some of your favorite dates!