Chaz Bono Voted Off “Dancing With The Stars”

Chaz Bono on "Dancing with the Stars"
Well, we all knew it was going to happen. It was just a matter of time…

Transgendered Chaz Bono was voted off “Dancing with the Stars” last night.

Her DWTS supporters are proud of his/her efforts as Bono has helped break down social inequalities in this country, but critics are glad to see her go.

Chaz came under criticism after being named to this season’s team of dancers with many saying she would “Pollute the minds of our American youth.”



No matter where you stand, Chaz summed it up best saying,

"I wanted to show America a different kind of man. If there was somebody like me on TV when I was growing up my whole life would have been different. I dedicate everything I did to all the people out there like me -- and especially to kids and teens who are struggling."

Way to go Chaz.

We applaud you for your courage and for sharing your journey with us.

Follow @InfoStar on Twitter – We can’t dance…