Kristyn, from Lil' Luna

Hi there My Yellow Sandbox Readers!



My name is Kristyn, and I blog over a Lil' Luna.
Come on over and say hi and you will find lots of fun and easy tutorials, recipes, crafts, printables and more!

I'm so happy to be here on Abby's blog today.
The girl is adorable, and I just love her!!

Let me begin by saying I love bunting banners! 
I think they are the easiest and cutest way to spruce up any space.

Recently, I added some board and batten and added a "mantel" for me to decorate for every holiday.
The first one up - Halloween.


I decorated it with all sorts of decor but decided it was missing one thing - a bunting banner, sooo...
Today I wanted to show you an easy peasy, but adorable tutorial on how to make a Paper Bunting Banner.




HALLOWEEN PAPER BUNTING BANNER


SUPPLIES:
-Scrapbook Paper {Cardstock scrapbook paper works best}
-Hole Punch
-Tulle/Ribbon
-Stamp Pad

DIRECTIONS:

1. Make a small triangle pattern from cardstock. 
{My triangles are about 3 inches tall.}


2. Trace triangles on to your cardstock. Make sure you trace it on the right way if you have a patterned paper that goes up and does.

3. Cut out your triangles. {Distress the sides of each triangle with an ink pad for an added touch}.


4. Hole punch the top corners of your triangle. Lace ribbon or tulle through and hang. 


Voila.
A super easy but adorable banner!

What's great is I plan to change it out for each holiday, and I can reuse some of the triangles that already match the other holiday colors.
{Sweeeet!}

Thanks again for having me Abby!
If you are looking for even more Halloween Tutorials come on over and check them out.
These are some of my most recent Halloween creations...







{Just click on the pics above to go to that tutorial}

ENJOY!

XO - Kristyn