She made me into a model!

I had the privilege of modeling (as if I'm some seasoned model HA) for the most AMAZING photographer the other day, Chelsey Ott.  She seriously made me into a freakin' model I tell you.  And I use the word "freakin" sparingly around here so you know I mean it!  She was such a blast to work with.  She gave me every single pose and had so many awesome ideas.  It is incredibly important that you feel comfortable around your photographer, because lets face it.  It's kind of embarrassing.  Pretending you're hot stuff and all.  But she made it so easy!  You should have seen where we were at to.  I NEVER would have thought to shoot there.  I guess that's why I'm not a photographer huh?! ha ha!  Anyway.  I wanted to share her with the rest of the world.  Go check out her FB page, Chelsey Art and give her some love!













She had these to me within days of the photo shoot.  I can't wait to see what else she took!!!  Aren't they beautiful?  I guess this post sort of makes me seem like... um what's the word... full of myself?  Vain?  "Here look at all these pictures of me..." ha ha ha!!  Whatever you know I'm totally not like that.  I'm just so proud of these photos! 

Photobucket