Pins #2

Today we went to this free splash pad in Riverdale.  And it was HIL-arious!  Boston was TERRIFIED of getting wet.  Which is weird because he basically lives outside in our blow up pool.  It was so cute because he would try to be brave, venture out as far as he dared and something would get him wet and he'd come screaming back to me and hang onto my leg for dear life!  Ah the joys of parenthood.  Is there anything better?  I'm pretty sure there isn't.  It's the best job in the world.

Don't forget to enter the giveaway!  The prize is my hairstyle ebook!  If... ha ha just kidding, WHEN it comes out.  Remember, in order to qualify you have to not only be my follower, but you must follow Cindy Hogan, the author of Watched.  And seriously you guys.  I CANNOT put it down.  It is an easy, fun read and super addicting.  AND it's only $2.99 if you get the digital copy.  So all you kindle/iphone/whatever readers.  It's only $2.99!

Alright.  It's finally here.  This weeks pins!  I have to tell you, I really hate Pinterest.  My list of "to-makes" is now piling high!  If ever we move out of my parents house I'll start actually crafting things of my own.  Until then, I'll just be adding to that list that I am so excited to start checking off!!

Isn't this a pretty hairstyle?  SUPER easy.  Remember that headband braid?  Yeah, same exact thing!
Pinned here


Is this room not to die for?  I would have killed for this room in high school!
Pinned here



This is such a cheap, nice looking craft.  Fabric covered canvas'!
Pinned here



This is a great article of how to take your own pictures!
Pinned here


I will be putting this in a nursery.  Only mine will be prettier.  Maybe a powder blue with a white frame?!!
Pinned here



And isn't this adorable?
Pinned here



GREAT idea huh?!  Holy crap I need one!
Pinned here


And who wants a video tutorial of this baby?!  huh huh?  I love it!
Pinned here


Alright, and last but not least.  I had to share this because it's SO cute!  I want to make a "copy" shirt for Brian and "paste" shirt for Boston.  I think that would be so cute!!
Pinned here


There are many more pins on my board.  If you want to check them out, go here.  Sorry my boards are a little unorganized.  I have the hardest time!

Photobucket