A winner and a wagon ride

This weekend my best friend Shawnee, her husband Tyson and their little boy Benson came to visit from Cedar City!  Shawnee and I have been friends since college and our little boys are three weeks apart.  PLUS we are both due the same day for these next babies.  Couldn't have planned it if we tried!  We crammed in a whole bunch so I didn't have much time on the computer- sorry 'bout that!  Anyway.  I need to announce a winner for my ebook!

.
.
.
.
.
.


GINA!!!  From enjoying our journey!!  Email me girl so I can get your email address and send ya a book when it's finished!

Is that not the cutest thing ever?  



We don't look anything alike huh?!  ha ha


And I just had to throw this one in cause it was crackin' me up!

Hope you all had a fun weekend!  And good news.  My sisters are coming up to visit for the holidays, so who knows.  I might have some short hairstyles up here pretty quick!

Photobucket