Fathers Day Ideas #2

I told you if I found more cute ideas I would post them....

Somewhat Simple has some awesome Fathers Day Cookies!!  So fun to make with older kids!


I'm in love with this token tin from Eighteen 25




And this is what I'll be getting Brian... mostly because he hates treats.  WHAT?  I know.  Sad for me!  Ha ha!  Anyway, he hates treats and loves golf... so I can't go wrong!  This was our conversation the other day: Brian: "Babe, I think I know what I want to do with the rest of my life".  Me: "Really!!  That's awesome!  What?"  Brian: "Golf".  Then I started laughing and realized he was totally serious!

From Tatertots and Jello


These cute cute bottles are from kmckaydesigns



The Princess and the Pot:  Whoa, that's a lot of reasons!  I could totally do it though if someone challenged me!



And from the idea room, totally love!  Have your kids color them!


There ya are my lovelies.  Hope you and your hair are fairing well!  


Photobucket