New Year's Beauty Resolutions

In the new year, decide how to preserve your beauty and be even more careful with yourself and your appearance. You should keep on the next decision.


1 - I will feed my skin

What we eat has a major impact not only on health but also on appearance. The ideal diet should contain an optimal balance of nutrients necessary for health and beauty.

2 - I will regularly twitch my eyebrows

Beauty of the face eyebrows contribute more than you think. twitch will stress your shape and draw attention to the eyes.

3 - I will nourish my hands

On hands is always the hardest to cover your age, and is so easy to nourish them. Regularly applying the cream and do not dry out.

4 – 400-100 brush strokes

The effect is not proven, but it is claimed that you brush 100 strokes before bedtime to ensure a bright and healthy hair.

5 - Every day I will afford plenty of rest

The fragrance of essential rose oil helps to maintain emotional balance and coping with negative emotions, which means reducing stress, and thus more attractive look.