Next Relaxer Update: Coming Soon


My next relaxer session is coming up and I plan on using an Arganics Relaxer. Arganics is a new company from mother-daughter team Marty & Mary Lee Joshua of ISOPLUS. What makes Arganics relaxers so special? They have included a new step in the relaxer process called, the "Chelating Rinse." The additional step in their new Arganics Double Conditioning & Moisturizing Relaxer helps remove that dull build-up, so hair is stronger and shinier. A chelant simply is an ingredient that has the ability to bind calcium hydroxide and other heavy metals so that they can be more effectively removed from a surface, like the hair shaft and scalp.

My last relaxer was on Jan. 15, 2011 and I plan on relaxing on Wednesday, March 30th at 10 weeks and 4 days about 1 week after my latest henna treatment.