Eco Fashion: Pamela Anderson Is Into Fashion World

For those who familiar with the Baywatch show, Pamela Anderson is not new to you. This former "Baywatch" star has teamed up with couturier Richie Rich for a line of environmentally-friendly fashion.

Pamela Anderson Fashion
Anderson, also an animal rights activist and Rich, of fashion duo Heatherette, are collaborating on a line of leather-free shoes and casual clothes, including hooded tops, skirts and swimwear, for the new brand called Muse, reports contactmusic.com.

Pamela Anderson Fashion
"I really don't like to wear clothes. I would rather go naked. But I love Richie's designs, so I agreed to be part of Muse," she said.

Pamela Anderson Fashion
Added Rich: "Pam is an outdoor and summer kind of girl who I have been friends with forever. We share the same wild and crazy aesthetic. And she has long been my inspiration."


"Even though Pam prefers not to wear clothes, she looks great in sexy dresses. She reminds me of Marilyn Monroe and Bridget Bardot," he said.

The fashion line is scheduled to debut in the summer of 2009. So guys, watch you for this.


Technorati Tags: , , ,