Full-Face, Defined Makeup in 5 Minutes

I absolutely hate being late. I also absolutely hate running late. That rushed feeling of waking up knowing you have only a few minutes to get yourself together and out the door. Most of the time, we put our hair in a ponytail, throw on some lipgloss (maybe) and some face powder (...if I even remember to bring it). Most of the time, that will cut it.
What really freaks me out is if I'm running late for something important. Where a ponytail and lipgloss alone just won't do. Maybe you have a special event at work or you're meeting someone important. Or you just want to actually leave the house looking extra polished and put-together.
Simple makeup in 5 minutes? Simple. Easy. It can totally be done. Take a few shortcuts, skip defined eye makeup (multiple eye shadow colors, heavier liner) and you're done.
But if you're like me, you like a little something extra. A more defined eye and no skimping on the eye liner.
Let me tell you, this video almost drove me crazy while I was filming. My heart was racing! I had my stopwatch feature on my iPhone ticking away in front of me knowing I couldn't edit, restart, or most importantly, go beyond 5 minutes.
Foundation, concealer, bronzer, blush, eye primer, shadow (more defined), liner, mascara, brows, lips.... All done within 5 minutes with a little time to fluff your hair left over. ;)
Hope you enjoy!

Products Used:
Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet+ liquid foundation
MAC Studio Finish Concealer
Garnier Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural, Sigma F30 Brush
NARS Laguna Bronzer, Sigma F20
NARS Orgasm Blush, Sigma F40
Urban Decay Naked Palette
Urban Decay Virgin, Sigma E40
Urban Decay Darkhorse, Sigma E40
Urban Decay Buck, Sigma E40
Sigma E50 for blending
Urban Decay Darkhorse, Sigma E30
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Whiskey
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero
Maybelline One-By-One Mascara
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Clear
MAC Lustreglass in Star Nova

*Click here to get the Sigma brushes I used in the video.