MAC's Baby Goth Girl

I love this color-- But for some reason my painting was a bit sloppy today...haha. Haven't painted my nails in a while so maybe that's it? Anyway I really think that in the bottle and from the picture it looks unique, but in person that pretty purple iridescent sparkle is only visible under certain lights. Most of the time, it appears as a very dark burgundy, almost black, nail polish. But I actually really like it. Just be sure to apply a good top coat to enhance the sparkle even more. As I've said before about MAC polishes, some of the formulas really annoy me. Just because they are really streaky and require a lot of coats. This color didn't do that. It applied really evenly. I went ahead and applied two coats, but I was surprised when after only one coat, it was already opaque.