Sushi Lounge: A Lifestyle Leak



There is nothing I enjoy more than sushi with my girlfriends! Recently, I went to Sushi Lounge in Totowa with one of my besties and we had an amazing time. The food was not only beautifully displayed it was downright delicious. Not to mention the atmosphere on a weeknight was surprisingly upbeat and lounge-like. Go on a wednesday and enjoy 1/2 price martinis all night!


Here is one thing I love about the friend I went with, she loves to eat just as much as I do. That's kind of a basic requirement I have, if you're my friend and you like to eat you officially become my dining buddy! If you're my friend and you don't like to eat as much as I do, that's okay but don't expect me to call you and invite you out for food, you won't have me looking like a cow!

Anyway, at Sushi Lounge we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves ordering drinks, an appetizer to split, two sushi rolls, and entrees! I had the Chilean Sea Bass with spinach and my friend had the beautifully prepared scallops and rice. Both dishes were delicious and of course we had leftovers.

Try it for yourself:
Sushi Lounge Totowa
235 Route 46 West
Totowa, NJ
(973) 890-0007