Watching The Royal Wedding BHB Style

Well, we've all been waiting for the Royal Event
and it is finally about to begin....the wedding heard around the world

Christina Lindsey will be watching with Giles Deacon and tweeting it for LOVE magazine
The Aussi babes FF and SSG will be celebrating it properly with tea and scones
Dash will be tuning in from her Paradise in the Pyrenees
And of course The Preppy Princess has been all over this wedding since the engagement announcement and I can't wait to read her review of the whole extravaganza.

I don't know about you but I'm pretty sure that my invitation must have gotten lost in the mail
So I will be at home watching the wedding in my very best Edwardian diamond tiara.
Here it is.
It suits me don't you think?

Here is the close up of the tiara, isn't it magnificent.
We call it the Madonna tiara because she wore it for her wedding with Sean Penn.
You can't tell from this photo but the swag of diamonds can be removed and worn as a necklace so this tiara isn't just pretty....it's downright practical!
So if you just happen to be in the market for a gorgeous tiara...well you know who to contact.

Enjoy the wedding everyone
and congratulations to the royal couple.
May they have a long and loving marriage.