My New (well not so new) Obsession...NAILS

Lately I've discovered some blogs dedicated just to nails and all the gorgeous pictures have totally inspired me to rekindle my love affair with pretty nail polish. When I was in my senior year of high school, I discovered OPI and China Glaze and was totally obsessed. I was shocked when I found my old stash of 50+ shades of these brands that were 6 or 7 years old!! What a waste... Some were still good though. So I've gotten into taking care of my nails again. No more acrylics for me. I've always had a nervous habit of picking at my cuticles (gross, I know) and having acrylic nails were the only thing that prevented me from being able to do that. So for a few months now, I've left my nervous habit behind and am taking really good care of my nails. Using all the fun colors is motivation to keep them looking nice too. You've probably noticed in my videos I like to use fun and crazy colored nail polish, but I figured that it would be a fun little addition to my blog to post pictures of the colors I use.

nails of the day...(NOTD) OPI's "Do You Lilac It?"

I also used my new Seche Base (the white ridge filling one) and the Seche Vite topcoat.