Sigma Makeup Brushes


Finding quality brushes for affordable prices can be difficult. Recently I was introduced to Sigma, a company that sells high quality face and eye makeup brushes. Since receiving them, I've used every single one and cleaned them as well. They work and hold up beautifully and while they are MAC-comparable, I actually prefer some of them to my actual MAC brushes! These are definitely my new babies.
I received the Sigma Makeup Professional Brushes Kit-Complete (with the brush roll), which contains 12 very high quality eye and face brushes. The complete kit with 12 brushes and a very high quality brush roll is $79. You can also purchase the brushes only without the roll for $64, which is great for brushes of this quality. Imagine what you would spend on 12 MAC brushes! This averages out to about $5 a brush. Amazing. I also received the SS182 kabuki-style brush which is a fabulous brush as well and goes for $16.





Check out my video review!